Dienstag, 14. September 2010

Special day and favorite books.

Today was a special day, because I met a person, who I haven't seen for six years.
It's normally a very close person, but "he" was a stranger for me.
I feel weird. Touched. I don't know. I don't want to talk much. Just write, write, write, write something down...
Maybe about books, because that person gave me a book as a present.
It's not a special book, but the first book he gave me 2003 is really special. It accompanied my life.
You should know it, its name is "The little prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

It's an amazing book. Here's my favorite quote (in French of course) :)

« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. » 

What's your favorite book and why?
The little prince and Dorian Gray are my favorites. The little prince because it means something for me as a subject and because my favorite cousin read it out loud for me about thousand times, when I was a child.
And the story is amazing as I said. Very poetic and it tells us everything about important things in our lives.
And you know what I think about Dorian Gray, don't you? ;)

I'm reading "The perfume" by Patrick Süskind at the moment.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen